Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

On getting engaged...

I was literally proposed to with a message in a bottle....I can't say that I would have even done better if I had planned it out myself.  I think back every day on how lucky I was to have no idea when it was going to happen and that Logan didn't give in and propose on a whim.  

I was even more surprised when I looked down to see a ring that had been Logan's grandmothers for 60+ years...
such a special gift.

We were able to spend the rest of the day with our families, Logan's grandmother included, celebrating her 89th birthday.
Logan's grandmother passed away the next week-- strange enough how god works.  We were entirely blessed with all of the time we had with her.

For our engagement pictures we were able to go back to the island where Logan proposed a few months prior.
One of my best friends, Sarah, was able to capture us both so perfectly.
I can't thank her enough for these pictures that we will cherish for many years to come! 
Not to be biased-- but she is the bomb diggity...the bee's knees...words can not say enough...she just has a good soul! 








Every day is moving so quickly-- only nine months to go until the wedding! 
How can I make time slow down? 

All images via Sarah Murray Photography


4 comments:

  1. These photos are so adorable! Congratulations!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are absolutely adorable!! These pictures look like they are out of a magazine, so perfect!!!! God's timing is always perfect as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And what a romantic way to propose :)
    xx
    Mila

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips